EXPERIENCE WITH THE GRILL

GREETINGS UPDATE 2016
EXPERIENCE WITH THE GRILL
powered by

My Blog

EXPERIENCE WITH THE GRILL

Write your post here.    SEPTEMBER 2013

FIRST OF ALL WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY ONE WHO HAS PURCHASED ONE OF OUR FLAT-OUT BACKEN' GRILLS.

WOULD YOU DO US A SOLID????     PLEASE POST IN THE COMMENTS OR ON THE BLOG YOUR EXPERIENCE YOU HAD WITH THE GRILL  ***** BUT ONLY IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!

KIND REGARDS               FLAT-OUT BACKEN'

17 Comments to EXPERIENCE WITH THE GRILL:

Comments RSS
Ken Weaver on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:32 PM
I absolutely love this grill! It has traveled with me on every outing this summer - in fact it is now a permanent fixture in the back of my SUV. I have used it for a shore lunch while fishing; an impromptu Smore's party; and a quick warm up after getting caught in a downpour while turkey hunting. It is so easy to use and uses so little wood to accomplish a lot. I highly recommend this product.

Chad Mitchell on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:13 PM
We love these cookers we went on a horse pack trip and took two of the cookers with us. We were able to do all of our cooking even with the dutch oven just the right temperature. Makes excellent coffee. We fried our fish right out of the lake and they never tasted better. The Flat-out Backen will go with us on every trip we take in the future.

jbart on Monday, September 23, 2013 11:01 AM
this camp stove is perfect for those boaters who find a nice beach and day camp and fish. it is so compact you can fit it in about any cubby compartment in your boat.

J.C. Percy on Monday, September 23, 2013 1:22 PM
This grill is amazing! I do a lot of backpacking/hiking and this grill goes everywhere with me. It's so easy to pack due to its small and compact build - not to mention food tastes great off of it! S'mores, Steaks, Fish, Chicken, and whatever else you can think of all taste great!

Cowgirl Sue on Monday, September 23, 2013 3:26 PM
Just the right size to tuck into the RV for campfire cooking wherever we end up! Worked wonderfully for the steaks.Cleans & packs away with ease. This is a great product for many applications!

Steve Dewey on Monday, September 23, 2013 8:17 PM
I took this grill with me nd a group of people riding four wheelers on a cross country four wheeler trip in the remotest part of Idaho. It was the first time I had used the grill and I had the first night meal. I had brought Kansas city steaks to impress my relatives from California. I set the unit up and of course had a big audience. Went around and found the wood, started it and was impressed how easy it was to get it hot. I cooked them and I had it totally cover with meat. They were perfect. This is a great grill and fun to use.

Matt Michaelson on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:16 PM
Love your grill, used it all summer!! When hiking to the top of the hill my 9 year old carried it the whole way. It was easy to put together, clean up and put away! Thanks so much!!

steve mecham on Monday, November 04, 2013 4:52 PM
My grandson took my stove, on a overnight camping trip, to Toponce creek, with two friends. They caught fish, and cooked them up for breakfast on the stove. It worked great. It stowes nicely on my sailboat, for barbeques on the beach.

Life Celebration Catering Sydney on Friday, November 29, 2013 2:23 AM
That was well written post about grill. There were several informative things in tour blog about grills. Thanks for updating that.

Rex Call on Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:03 AM
Does your grill hold charcoal/wood underneath the cooking surface or does the fire just rest on the ground. Also, do the mesh flaps fold flat against the side or do they remain horizontal when lifted off the cooking surface. Great demo Tracy, stick to your story!

Karyn Cannon on Monday, March 24, 2014 6:05 PM
The mesh flaps (grilling surface) hang down along the sides of the stove out of the way when not in use. The grilling surface never touches the ground when they are not being used. Leaving the top of the fire exposed, perfect for cooking marshmallows on a stick. The grill holds the fire in a reservoir so your fire is not on the ground either.

www.odbierzbonus.com on Saturday, March 08, 2014 12:49 AM
Nice layout!

Karyn Cannon on Monday, March 24, 2014 5:53 PM
I am not a regular camper or hiker and I love this grill. I Love that it stores in a very small space and that it is so easy to use. When going on an outing with 5 kids this is so simple to take along. We've used it at a cabin to roast marshmallows as well as at home on our back porch. Nothing has to be put together or taken apart to use it or store it. If you can put a pillow case on a pillow you can use this stove. So easy even my boys can use it and that's not always a good thing as they are 7 and 9, but hey boys will be boys. The fire is self contained in the body of the stove so no need to make a fire pit before use. There are little holes to give air to the fire along the bottom and sides of the reservoir that holds the fire so I wouldn't use it on my wood deck just in case an ember fell through the holes. I used it on dirt or a concrete slab just to be safe. It didn't seem to bother the stove if the ground wasn't level either. This stove looks like it will be great to have in case of an emergency and it's wonderful for family fun and bonding. Your fire does not have to be huge to cook your meal. A little wood gets the job done. It's perfect to toast a few s'mores as a quick family outing or cook a meal on the go. This is one stove my Dad will not be getting back. We just love it.

lalaa on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 2:27 AM
wonderful !

Shawn Reed on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 12:07 AM
I am a truck driver, always on the road. This has been my go to grill. Easy to pack always ready to go. Highly recommended. I will make a steak, corn on the cob and my baked potato all on this. A complete meal. Know I just made myself hungry writing this.

Top 9Rated on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:33 AM
I love your griller. But have you seen a griller which is totally the best? Just check this charcoal griller from Top9Rated. This is the best for cooking all grill food for scrumptious meal all times.

test on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:30 PM